- BTQ serves a national client base.
- BTQ's clients are start-ups requiring all new financial systems and established organizations that desire cost savings and efficiencies.
- BTQ clients have a combined revenue of more than $600 million.
- Clients' operating budgets range from less than $1 million to over $50 million.
- BTQ manages revenue pass through of close to $200 million for one client and loan funds with a lending capacity of over $150 million.
- BTQ's clients also include social sector businesses and entrepreneurial pursuits like retail stores.
- Our clients represent a diversity of sectors and industries -- see below:
- Community Health Centers
- Primary Care Clinics
- COBRA Case Management Programs
- Regional Health Information Organizations
- Adult Day Health Care Programs
PUBLIC HEALTH AND SOCIAL SERVICES
- Housing Support Services
- Family, Children and Youth Programming
- AIDS and HIV Services
- Elder Care Programs
- Foster Care Agencies
- Entrepreneurial Retail Stores
- Public Funding Organizations
- Job Training Organizations
- Loan Funds/ Housing Services
- Research and Advocacy Organizations
- Visual Arts Organizations
- Animal Care & Control Services
Financial Turnaround is Possible
"Our organization turned to BTQ Financial when our fiscal house needed to be put in order. We had a serious deficit and were behind in our reporting requirements. BTQ helped us conclude a successful workout plan and put us back on track with skillful management. After nearly 4 years of working together, our organization has completely turned around."
--Executive Director, Performing Arts Organization